Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Raw Chocolate Mousse


I don't think I have ever met a girl who didn't like chocolate. I know of a couple guys but no girls. Before doing my talk at Marlene's Market a couple of weeks ago, one of the employees gave me a recipe for a raw chocolate mousse. It is made with avacados- of all things.
Yesterday, I was visiting with one of our customers and described this recipe. She is having a dinner party and thought it sounded fun. I probably should try it first but since it is chocolate, can you really go wrong? Have fun!!
Raw Chocolate Mousse
1/4 cup agave nectar
4-8 dates
Combine in a food processor
Add:
1 1/2 avocado's
1/4 cup plus 2T Chocolate.

If you haven't ever tried agave, it is kind of like honey but has more of a carmel taste. At Marlene's Market, in the bakery section, they have raw chocolate- it is in a gold bag. This is what was used by my friend at Marlene's. She said the avocado gives it a rich creamy texture. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment