Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Micro vs Macro Economics

I got an e-mail from my world traveling sister tonight. She is down in the Cook Islands on a boat sailing around delivering supplies to the islands. Her adventures always surprise and amaze me. We are sisters, in some ways we are so similar, in other ways I just watch and marvel. Sometimes I wonder, where in the world did she come from?

It's good to have a sister like mine, she shows me what is possible. Could I keep up with her adventurous spirit? Am I as brave? I don't know, I guess there is no way of knowing unless I was in her shoes.

She travels the world, I play around with daily life. Each is an adventure. I think it is not only what you do but how you do it. She has wild adventures- which she does so well. I have little normal days which I practice mindfully cherishing. Her life is kind of like Macro economics, mine is like Micro economics. Whether you are traveling the high seas, or joyfully creating dinner, your life an created by how you live each day.

Wishing you a happy and healthy day,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment