Thursday, December 26, 2019

Epiphany Season Starts Now!


Epiphany:  A moment of sudden revelation or insights…  a manifestation of a divine or supernatural being… the festival commemorating the Epiphany on January 6th  (Seri definition)


This is our Penny Kitty
Epiphany day was introduced to be by my aunt Darlene. I love the idea of a whole day for just for Epiphanies.

How I celebrate 
Epiphany day: the day we get and celebrate Epiphanies 

This year I'm using the 12 days of Christmas as 12 delightful days to cultivate and create space for Epiphanies...and set in motion a beautiful 2020

Yes, I know I'm redefining the meaning of both the 12 Days of Christmas and Epiphany Day.  Can I do that?  Yes, I can. As far as I know there is no such thing as Holiday police.

 The secret to a great ending is a brilliant beginning.  That’s exactly what Epiphany season is... creating space for the new year...the new decade.

The season goes something like this… 

On the first day of Christmas …which is also Epiphany season, my true love gave to me…
             1 hour to play and a freshly cleaned out office storage cabinet...
On the second day of Christmas… which is also Epiphany season, my true love gave to me
              …...…?????...…   You get the gist

  How do you want to live in 2020?  
From Dec 26th to Jan 6th...
                    clean; clean out; discover; create space for 2020; to encourage Epiphanies …
                                          Pay attention…Epiphanies are quick and nibble                                          
      One more thing…have fun!  Epiphanies love delight.       
The more fun you have the more Epiphanies you'll attract.
                                       Happy Epiphany Season... it's magical
                                                                             Denise Frakes… Seasonal Epiphany Coach...

No comments:

Post a Comment