Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Practice of Forgivness

 Leave the weight of the world in December by practicing forgiveness 
 Before the new year starts- let go of the weight you carry with you.

The following is an ancient forgiveness practice called Ho'Oponopono
 This prayer or practice is simple, powerful and healing. It clears and releases you and who/what you direct it toward.  Say it quietly or out loud.  

I started using this practice about a month ago.  It has since become one of my favorite clearing mantras for releasing life's residues.  I especially like it to use toward family, pets and myself. It works especially well when I feel anxiety, regret, guilt or helpless. 
Anyway you use it seems to work. 
Play with it.  Be consistent.  Use it in unexpected places and ways  
Try it for 21 days and let me know what you discover

Please forgive me
I'm sorry
Thank you
I love you

We are all imperfect- it is a human condition. 

Wishing you happy holidays
May we all find peace by giving peace
 Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment